If you are using Netscape Navigator, you may enable
- Go to the "Edit" menu,
and select "Preferences..."
- In the left side of the window that appears,
click the "Advanced" category.
(You'll need to click the word Advanced itself,
not the symbol to the left of the word.)
- Click "OK" in the window to
confirm the change
- Click the browser's "Reload" button to
reload this page
If you are using Internet Explorer, you may enable
- Select "Internet
Options" from the Tools menu
- Click the "Security" tab
- Make sure the zone that is selected is
- Click the button labeled "Custom Level..."
- Scroll down to the category labeled
(this category is near the bottom)
- Locate "Active scripting" and
- Click "OK" in both
dialogs to accept the changes
- Click the browser's "Refresh"
button to refresh this page